OFS Capital is dedicated to supporting owners and managers of middle-market companies across a broad array of industries.
- Have a proven management team
- Show a demonstrated track record of historical financial performance including recurring revenue and strong free cash flow dynamics
- Are an industry leader, with sustainable competitive advantages
- Show attractive industry dynamics, strong fundamentals, and growth opportunities available
- Have EBITDA greater than $3 million
- Recapitalizations & Refinancing
- Management & Leveraged Buyouts
- Acquisition Financings
- Shareholder Liquidity Events
- Growth Capital Investments
- Minority Investments
- Independent Sponsor Transactions
- OFS Capital Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Financial Results
- OFS Capital Corporation Announces Date for Its Fourth Quarter and Year End 2014 Earnings Release and Conference Call
The posted press releases were created as of the dates listed and reflect management’s views as of such dates. The information contained therein should not be considered current and may no longer be accurate. OFS assumes no obligation to update or remove outdated information other than to the extent required by applicable law or regulation.